MAX requires five forms of verification for all users:
* Only legal adults above 20 years old are accepted
* Only accept uploading JPEG, JPG &PNG file
(Front) Taiwan Government ID photo upload. The file size must not exceed 10 MB.
(Back) Taiwan Government ID photo upload. The file size must not exceed 10 MB.
Selfie with Taiwan ID photo or Passport photo. The picture must clearly show the user’s face and their Taiwan ID or Passport.
The following supplemental ID's are accepted:
Phone bill statement
The phone number appearing on the statement must be the same as the one you used to register.
The statement must show both the phone number and the user's name.
Electronic statements are accepted.
It is acceptable if your service provider censors a few digits of your phone number as long as it is sufficient for MaiCoin to validate.
Universal healthcare card
Passport must be within the valid date
If you provide a bank passbook, please bind the bank information first
- MAX is open only to Taiwan residents with a Taiwan ID registration to Lv.3. Foreigners can only register to Lv.2 at the moment.
What if the bill statement is not under my name?
- If you’re uploading your parents or spouse’s mobile phone bill, please include the back of your Taiwan ID in your photo for us to verify the relationship between you and the name of the person on the phone bill.
- If other relative (please note that only sibling or parent-child relationship is acceptable), please upload the bill along with your household registry that appears with your name and the relative's.
- If you’re uploading the bill under your company’s name, please attach along with a copy of your business card that contains your name or company registration documents.
What do I upload if I am using a pre-paid phone?
All pre-paid phone applicants are required by law to provide government-issued photo IDs. Please go to the customer service representative at your local branches for a document that proves the pre-paid phone applicant's identity.