Note: ROI dashboard is only available to Level 2 users.
1. How is the unrealized return on investment (ROI) calculated?
• Average cost is subject to change whenever you buy or deposit crypto.
Updated average cost is calculated as
= [beginning average cost * beginning coin balance] + [current price of the crypto (denominated in Taiwan dollar) * newly purchased or deposited crypto amount] / [updated crypto ending balance]
• ROI calculation of a single crypto:
* Unrealized ROI = total market value - total cost
* Unrealized ROI (%) = [total market value - total cost] / total cost
• Aggregated unrealized ROI
* Unrealized ROI = sum of unrealized ROI of all crypto on MaiCoin
* Unrealized ROI (%) = sum of unrealized ROI of all crypto on MaiCoin / total cost of all crypto
* total cost of all crypto = sum of cost recorded on each crypto
2. How can I verify the accuracy of the ROI result?
You may export a csv file of your transactions and orders on MaiCoin, which includes the market prices for ROI calculations. Learn more about accessing transaction and order histories.
You acknowledge and agree that ROI information provided by MaiCoin is solely for your reference. You shall cautiously consider your actual needs in order to make assessment when you purchase cryptocurrency and make related decision (including but not limited to investment, financial or tax related decisions). You shall assume the risk of your own behavior and shall hold MaiCoin harmless from any liability, damage, indemnification or loss.