|Type||Available Features and Limits||Verification Requirements|
- Cryptocurrency receiving
- Cyptocurrency sending
- Cryptocurrency receiving
- Cryptocurrency sending
- Buy through bank transfer
- Cryptocurrency selling
- Phone number (Taiwanese phone number)
- Bank account (MUST be corresponding accounts of the account owner)
- Identity information
- Photo ID (ARC)
- supplemental ID (Select one to upload)
- Taiwanese phone bill
- Universal healthcare card
- Driver's license
- Non-Taiwanese nationality, the second document only accepts passports.
- Phone Contact Verification
Photo ID is required for verification. The file size must not exceed 10 MB. Only accept uploading JPEG, JPG &PNG file.
- How to register my bank account info？
Please refer to the cover of your bank account passbook. You must provide the account holder's name, account number, and the correct branch code as they appear on the cover of your passbook. Some banks will use the first three or four digits of the branch code as the prefix of your account number. Do not omit these digits. Incorrect bank information will result in the fund being returned and delay of the transfer to the next business day.
Note: English names are case sensitive.
- How long will it take for my identity verification to be processed?
We will process your application typically in 5-7 business days. There is no need to contact us for your verification within this time window as we process on a first come, first serve basis.
- Regarding mobile phone bill statement upload, please refer to the following:
- The phone number appearing on the statement must be the same as the one you use to register on MaiCoin.
- The statement must show both the phone number and the user's name.
- Electronic statements are accepted.
- Please provide your mobile phone bill within 3 month.
- It is acceptable if your service provider censors a few digits of your phone number as long as it is sufficient for MaiCoin to validate.
- Please attach the mobile phone bill you uploaded with the logo of your phone carrier on it.
- What if the bill statement is not under my name?
This question can be answered in three ways.
- If you’re uploading your parents or spouse’s mobile phone bill, please include the back of your Taiwan ID in your photo for us to verify
the relationship between you and the name of the person on the phone bill.
- If other relative (please note that only sibling or parent-child relationship is acceptable), please upload the bill along with your household registry that appears with your name and the relative's.
- If you’re uploading the bill under your company’s name, please attach along with a copy of your business card that contains your name or company registration documents.
- What do I upload if I am using a pre-paid phone?
All pre-paid phone applicants are required by law to provide government-issued photo IDs. Please go to the customer service representative at your local branches for a document that proves the pre-paid phone applicant's identity.
- For examples of mobile phone bills, please refer to the following attachments：