Documents to upload:
- company registration document
- account user's personal official photo ID
- mobile phone bill from Taiwan service provider (name and phone number needs to be shown on the same page)
- a photo with user photo ID, user corporate business card and company registration documents together
(Please do not cover important information for identity verification process.)
- Photo ID is required for verification. The file size must not exceed 10 MB
- How to register my bank account info？
Please refer to the cover of your bank account passbook. You must provide the account holder's name, account number, and the correct branch code as they appear on the cover of your passbook. Some banks will use the first three or four digits of the branch code as the prefix of your account number. Do not omit these digits. Incorrect bank information will result in the fund being returned and delay of the transfer to the next business day.
Note: English names are case sensitive.
- Do I need to upload my phone bill statement and why?
MaiCoin offers the digital asset trading platform. It’s our responsibility to prevent the platform from being taken advantages for criminal activities with the high standard of KYC procedure as the large financial institutions to serve on the behalves of our customers.
Particularly, due to the current state of law, our service area is limited to Taiwan residents, which is why we asks for a photocopy of your mobile phone bill.
- How long will it take for my identity verification to be processed?
We will process your application typically in 3-5 business days. There is no need to contact us for your verification within this time window as we process on a first come, first serve basis.