What is the price stabilization mechanism of MAX Token?

80% of our trading fee received is used for rewarding participants in our exchange ecosystem, while the remaining 20% is the revenue of MAX Exchange. After subtracting our operating cost, the remaining profit will be used to repurchase MAX Tokens in the market and burn.


With this mechanism, we reduce MAX Tokens in circulation to keep the price stable. Up to 80% of MAX Tokens will be burned with only 100 million MAX Tokens remain in circulation.


Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.