In order to reset your 2FA, you will need to have access to the phone number tied to your account.
- Click on the "Disable" button next to the Two-Factor Authentication section
- Enter in the code from GA
- Click Disable
- To reset, click on the "Enable" button next to the Two-Factor Authentication section
- Enter in SMS code from the text sent to your phone
- Click Verify
- Scan the code with your Google Authenticator App
- Record the Ciphertext. Google Authenticator is tied to your phone. If you switch phones, you can setup the GA on your new phone with the Ciphertext.
- Enter the passcode from the Google Authenticator App