Two Factor Authentication (2FA) is required to enter the website and perform a majority of the sites' functions. To enable 2FA, please do the following steps:
- Install Google Authenticator App on your phone.
- Click on the enable button next to the Two-Factor Authentication section
- Enter in SMS code from the text sent to your phone
- Click Verify
- Scan the code with your Google Authenticator App
- Record the Ciphertext. Google Authenticator is tied to your phone. If you switch phones, you can setup the GA on your new phone with the Ciphertext.
- Enter the passcode from the Google Authenticator App