All users must register a bank account with MAX before they are allowed to trade. To register an account, please do the following:
- Click on My Profile in the upper-right hand menu
- Under Bank Account Verification, click on Bank Account Setting
- Please review the guidelines at the top of the screen. They are also pasted below.
- Enter your bank, branch, and account numbers
- Click Add
- The bank account will show up below with Status pending
- Once the bank account is added, it can not be changed. Please confirm that your bank account is correct before sending out. If you have any questions please contact us.
- A $1 TWD deposit will be made when verfying your account. The verification process can take 3-5 business days.
- Please refer to the cover of your bank account passbook. You must provide the account holder's name, account number, and the correct branch code as they appear on the cover of your passbook. Some banks will use the first three or four digits of the branch code as the prefix of your account number. Do not omit these digits.
- Please select your branch based on the branch code rather than the branch name that appears on the cover or your deposit booklet. Your bank may change the branch name without notice. If you do not see your branch in the menu, please contact us first. Do not select a branch that you are not sure of.
- If you use the Chunghwa Post Co.:
- Please select 7000010 as your branch code if your account number issued by the Chunghwa Post Co., Ltd is 8-digit long. Please select 7000021 if it is 14-digit long.